Classic Update kits are designed for projects that require more circuits than would have been available in an original chassis harness. Each kit includes all the basics needed to rewire a vehicle from headlight to tail light, and will accommodate popular add-on items such as electronic fuel injection, aftermarket gauges and common supporting modifications. This harness includes:
- An updated ATC fuse panel and fuses, along with modern GXL wire throughout. Wire functions are labeled every 3 to 5 inches.
- A pre-built dash harness and our exclusive gauge cluster disconnect system for use with stock or aftermarket instruments.
- Engine and front light harness with extra-long leads for custom routing and updated engine and transmission combinations. Original-style bulkhead connectors included.
- Six-way power accessory plug can be used as a convenient power source for aftermarket accessories.
- Rear body wiring with extra-long leads allows for custom routing.
- 175 amp mega fuse kit with 6 gauge charge cable to support a high output charging system and internally regulated alternator.
- Original-replacement connectors, terminals and lamp sockets.
- Headlight switch with 26 amp internal circuit breaker and new floor dimmer switch included.
- Dash harness includes a connector for the 69+ GM steering column connector. A mating connector and terminals are included for easy adaption to popular late model columns.
- Gauge cluster printed circuit board connector and terminals included.
Prop 65 WarningThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead and di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If on Backorder, please allow for a 4 week lead time time of sale.